At last, Aussie readers can get You Will Pay free on amazon.com.
Here is the link, go grab your copy of a book that’s been downloaded more than 120 000 times!
The sequel is brewing nicely and yes, Tom is still a bastard!
Here are 5 useless facts bout Kanye West, who, as you all know, has a new album out called Yeezus.
1) Kanye West does not know how to spell Jesus. Ay, Ay, Ay!
2) His VEVO hits for his video Black Skinhead on YouTube stands at 3, 365, 862. (That’s almost as many hits as I get on my blogs. Per day. What? Like it’s hard.)
3) Yeezuz is naked at times in the video and he’s got biceps and abs. That I can confirm. As for the rest of him, I tried really hard to see his lady lumps, but I didn’t get to. (I have booked an appointment with my optician since. Him, his avatar – same thing. )
4) In his video, he’s still using the ‘n’ word and showing KKK with black hoodie’s. (Someone’s gonna get into big shit with Oprah for using the ‘n’ word.)
5) According to Ray J, Yeezus didn’t hit it first, Ray J did. (According to a reliable source that I cannot name, (Taylor Swift) Ray J didn’t hit it first either, he just thinks he did.)
6) Yeezus lets Kim sleep while he tends to baby North at night. He sings her lullabies. (I can just imagine the lyrics to his lullabies– yo bitches, yo asses, yo homies, shut the fuck up and sleep ’for I bust a cap in yo ass!)
7) He has directed several short films. (That is amazing. I had no idea that he did. Not clear if they were pornos, but if they were, it shouldn’t matter.)
That’s seven facts, I know, but I’m feelin’ generous.
Do I like the album Yeezus, you ask?
For two reasons:
a) Yeezus, even though he’s such an egotistical sob, is talented. I really like Black Skinhead. The song, not the people.
b) Yeezus can out-scream Eminem anytime. I listened to both of them twice, took careful note and Yeezus won. So there.
c) When the world crapped on him for calling himself a god, he responded with, “Fuk ya’ll.” But he left out the ‘c.’ If that’s not cool, then I dunno what is.
Yeah, I said two reasons, but I’m giving you three reasons cos I’m feeling generous.
Now I wonder if Yeezus (or God) would be interested in buying my yooks? Eh, books.
If both of them buy a copy each, I’ll give them 50 % off, even if they don’t have a coupon.
Happy to announce that book two of My Brother, My Rival, is in the hands of my editor.