Monthly Archives: June 2013
For those of you who can’t find this book, here are the links:
Red, that was his name.
He was big and beautiful and even though we were from different worlds, we fell madly in love with each other.
When he was sent to prison, he left me pregnant and devastated.
But now he’s back, angry and accusing, and wanting his child.
I’m married now, with a husband who loves me and my son knows nothing of Red.
How do I handle Red’s unbridled thirst for vengeance?
How do I manage the beautiful memories that flood me every time I look at him?
How do I manage my longing for Red and stay faithful to my marriage?
Available on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com
“Ms Eve writing style draws you in to the story so fast all you want to do is finish reading to see what happens to the characters.”
“This is such a good love story. Don’t miss it, must have five stars, if I could give it more I would.”
PS: If I promised to gift you this book, please remind me by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to http://www.areadersreviewblog.com, the lovely Caroline and Tina, who are always so polite, friendly and gracious for nominating me for the Liebster award where I collect $1million just for being nominated. (Sincere apologies for the delay, but I was busy celebrating my birthday.)
Here are the answers to the questions and some info about me.
Q: What inspired you to begin a blog?
A: I became an author and it was a way to reach my millions of fans. Okay fine, my five fans.
Q: What is your favorite book genre?
A: Kick-ass heroines, who also cry easily, like chocolate more than celery sticks, aren’t afraid to use the ‘F’ word and hate housework. Is that a genre? Well, it should be!
Q: What is your favorite place in the world?
A: My hometown, Cape Town, South Africa, where you find the bluest of skies, beaches with crystal waters and the whitest of sands. Oh, and amazing wineries. (Getting tearful thinking about it. Cape Town, that is, not the wineries. Well the wineries too.)
Q: If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
A: A cat of course. They do absolutely nothing but subtly remind us that Egyptians used to once worship them. Sometimes not so subtly.
Q: What animal scares you the most?
Q: Spiders. Whachu mean it isn’t an animal? It should be. Walking into its web can bring out some amazing karate chops from you even though you’ve never done martial arts before.
Q: Which musical instrument would you like to play?
Q: Drums. But I would be mindful of the noise, so I would only play it when everyone is asleep.
Q: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
A: Oh, that’s easy – Lord of the Rings. So loved Jason Momoa in it. Whachu mean he didn’t act in it? He should have. He’s groovy baby.
Q: Who is your favorite author?
A: Eve Rabi. What an author. I just love her work. She is amazing. She makes me laugh so hard, tears run down my legs. Whachu mean I can’t nominate myself?
Q: What is your favorite meal?
A: a chocolate hamburger. Whaaaaat? Like it’s a bad thing.
Q: If you could be in a TV / film comedy character of your choice, who would you be?
A: Someone from the Simpsons. They are all funny and unrestrained. Love that about the show.
Q: If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?
A: Kick-ass heroines, who also cry easily, like chocolate more than celery sticks, aren’t afraid to use the ‘F’ word and absolutely hate housework. Is that a genre? Well, it should be! (But I have already published 17 books.)
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m into music in a huge way. Got over twelve thousand songs on my iPhone all downloaded illegally, so please …shhhh! My taste in music varies – it’s the song, not the genre.
- I sucked at math and still do. Can’t count for shit, so luckily I have fingers and toes that come to the rescue.
- I like my men tall, dark, sweet and strong, like my coffee. Doesn’t matter if they’re thick as wood, they must just shaddup and flex those muscles on demand. Disrespectful? Me? Lemme think…yeah, you’re right 🙂
- Love Chelsea Handler, Sandra Bullock, Betty white, Joan Rivers and Sasha Baron Cohen.
- Used to be a registered nurse many moons ago, so I am nurturing by nature, a softie. I used to cry when patients died. It was embarrassing to be in full uniform and have tears running down your cheeks. All the medical staff used to laugh at me behind my back. And sometimes in front of my back too. They only stopped when I threatened to roofie them and take photos.
- Also owned and ran a glossy magazine on Sydney’s North Shore where I wrote articles for the mag among other things. I got lots of fan mail so I decided to write a book. I ignored the death threats.
- I have two lovely daughters, Raine and Skye, a dog who failed obedience school (A Pomeranian called little Bow Wow) and a cat who eats all the time.
- I am currently dating all the men in my books cos I like them all. Whaaat?! Like it’s a bad thing.
- I live in Sydney Australia and am a full-time writer. I’m about to publish my 18th book. When I was growing up, I was an avaricious reader, Sydney Sheldon John Grisham, Harold Robbins. Valley of the Dolls was my best book ever. If I had to choose between a hot guy and a hot book, the book would win. Monday to Thursday, that is.
- Obsessed With Me, is my biggest seller at the moment. It has outsold Gringa in the first 5 days of being published and danced in Amazon’s top 100! I am absolutely thrilled with the results and I now sit by my phone waiting for Spielberg to call. Or Tarrantino, I’m not fussy. I wanted to thank the book Gods for smiling down on me and like, wanted to sacrifice my firstborn, but she flat refused to get me a kitchen knife and lie on the table. So …
- Never say “Can’t be done” to me. I will prove you wrong. (Except when my nail polish is wet, then you got me.)
- I’m an ex make-up artist and a fashion whore. (Yes, you can call me whore when you use the word fashion next to it. Okay, fine, you can call me whore anytime. Happy now?
And that, folks is my ABC. Well some of it anyway.
Okay, so can I have my $1 million dollar in $5 notes please?
Regret, Sorry, I dont accept IOUs
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ON AMAZON.COM
“The part I hated most about my miserable existence – the bedroom.
I hated the way he demanded sex just about every night, forced me into perverted positions and the fact that he was insatiable.
Hated the way he roughed me up during sex, grabbed my hair, twisted my neck, the way his hand fastened around my throat while thrusting vigorously into me, the way he took total control over my body and my soul and dominated me in the harshest possible way, the way he demanded I orgasm in record time, then got irritated when I didn’t, the way I had to fake it just to please him, the way I broke down and cried in the bathroom so many times after sex with him, the man I had chosen to have and to hold.” (Read more)
“Excellent, held my attention, eager to find out what Arena would do next…..”
“Brilliant. Felt real. Wanted to know more.”
“Revenge can be soooo sweet! Loved it!”
“Overall You Will Pay is an engrossing read, which I stayed up until the early hours to finish, holding my breath at the awesome ending.”
“…a cracking good read, has elements of a thriller, although it does contain some sweet romance.”
“Wow. Rabi does it again. Fantastic but disturbing.”